Debbie Hodge started her Masterful Scrapbook Design series one year ago, covering every possible aspect of scrapbooking. If you’re not familiar with the series you can download a free sampler. She’s wrapping up this first year with a smorgasboard of topics and 24 guest designers! I’m thrilled to be part of the hybrid scrapbooking segment, a topic near and dear to my heart. What’s even better is that the other hybrid designers are some of my favorite people scrapbookers: Betsy Sammarco and Aly Dosdall. The hybrid scrapbooking webinar is on this Wednesday and all three of us will be chatting with Debbie about our favorite pages and techniques. We’ll talk about when hybrid is preferred as well as favorite digi products for hybrid pages and best tips for making hybrid pages efficiently.
|Supplies: Jillibean Soup and Digital Cluster frame by Katie Pertiet|
Check out the other topics and designers in “smorgasboard”:
- Finding and Evolving Your Style with Doris Sander, Kayleigh Wiles, and Dina Wakley.
- Clean and Simple Pages that Wow with Vivian Masket, Erin Clayton, and Celeste Smith.
- Pages with Lots on Them with Emily Pitts, Michelle Clement, and Lynnette Penacho.
- Using Paper-like Techniques and Inspiration on Digital Pages with Melanie Grimes, Amy Mallory, and Amber Ries.
- Favorite Techniques for Paper Pages with Lisa Dickinson, Wilna Furstenberg, and Cindy Liebel.
- Pages that Reflect the “Times” with Noell Hyman, Sharyn Tormanen, and Doris Sander
- Composition with Karen Grunberg, Francine Clouden, and May Flaum.
Get more details about the topics at: Masterful Scrapbook Design. So, I hear you say – how does it work? It’s recorded in July and Delivered in August. On August 1st, you’ll receive the first 4 interviews in both video and audio format with a pdf of the slides. On August 8th, you’ll get 4 more interviews. Total recording time will be over 12 hours — lots of listening for your summer trips, gardening hours, or lying on the beach.
And for the best deal: July subscribers will be invited to the live webinars and are welcome to ask questions of our guests but you better act soon because the recordings happen this week!
Subscribe now and get this issue for $12.50 — this archive will sell for $36 on September 1st.