Here’s what I have to do:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I’m 38 and I have only owned 2 cars in my life – both of them black
2. I’m related to Gregory Peck and am actually in a documentary he made “a conversation with Gregory Peck“. Ok, so I’m just in the background but it was pretty funny to see myself in it!
3. Until I got married my middle name was Marie. I changed it to my maiden name when I got married. Why? Because my initials used to be P.M.S. True story!
4. I performed on stage (dancing and singing) my entire childhood but I wouldn’t do it now if you paid me!
5. I have a degree in mechanical engineering that I have never used
6. I’m terrible at girly things and will have to learn how because Molly is going to ask me to teach her – like painting nails, doing hair — that kind of stuff.
7. I lost a contact lens in a mosh pit. I love putting that one in there 🙂